Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rummaging

We are back at the Humpy for Christmas and today whilst out buying last minute supplies I was wheeled past the tip shop (aka The Shed). I wondered why John was keen to come with me to buy flowers , he obviously had another agenda. I have to be in the mood to rummage in this place as it is a bit yukey but we had a good find. John was actually looking for some old fence palings to make us a table so I just wandered off into this place and look what I found.
A new coffee table and an armchair. The armchair cost us $5.00 and the table was $25.00.
Now I know you are all saying yuk, but stayed tuned they will both have a new life.
These pieces will have their new home in the guest accomodation which is under the main house.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

did John find his fence palings?
Looking forward to seeing what these transform into