Monday, December 1, 2008

Finally some Sun

As you can see from my previous post we have had our share of rain and overcast conditions.
A couple of weekends back my brother decided to come visit and see our humpy for himself , as I had kept promising I would put the photos on the net but due to my slackness I hadn't got around to it.
Unfortunately the weather was awful and this place does not look anything without the sun shining so these photos are for him. Maybe he will come back soon !
Just look at the colour of that water , it was so clear , very inviting.

Temperatures were just perfect about 25 degrees and the water temperature 19 degrees.


4 comments:

Falcogeorge said...

I'll try and drag V over next time.. looks great in the sun..

Huka falls in the front yard looks good too ! LOL.

cathypentonatelier said...

What amazing views...so very, very pretty...Nothing better then looking at the water!!!!!

Unknown said...

just a wee hint to help you catch up (not requiring you to sort the photos first) - when you make a new post - on the left bottom there is a link called Post Options - click on that and you can change the post date (american date format) so that you can post anything at any time and it will end up in the correct date order.
lol

Falcogeorge said...

Shame the humpy site is dead.. I notice linen and raspberry is ticking along ok though :-(