Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Settlement and moving in


After final settlement on the 30th day of March 2007 we needed to move in some belongings so that we could have something to sleep on and we needed something to cook on. (I was not going to use any of the cooking facilities inside this Humpy)

This load on our trailer looked as disgusting as the place we had just purchased.

I was surprised John did not cover this load as he is fanatical when it comes to loading the trailer.

This load looks very ordinary just fit for the Humpy I guess.

We moved into the self contained 'granny flat' underneath the main shack. This was to be our home away from home to begin the renovation of Our Humpy.

I referred to this 'granny flat' as one step up from camping, the reason, it had a flushing toilet and running hot water but other than that it was disgusting and I needed lots of medicine in the evening to help me go to sleep very quickly.




2 comments:

cathypentonatelier said...

Well i can't wait to see more photos of what you have done to your beach house???? love c xxx

Unknown said...

Are you going to grow some amazing plant on that fence